- RSS Channel Showcase 8896410
- RSS Channel Showcase 2683066
- RSS Channel Showcase 6952190
- RSS Channel Showcase 8846807
Articles on this Page
- 11/16/17--01:00: _28 Website Personal...
- 11/16/17--03:00: _Discovering your co...
- 11/16/17--07:00: _8 awesome social me...
- 11/16/17--08:00: _Mobile retail searc...
- 11/17/17--01:00: _Bigger isn’t always...
- 11/17/17--03:00: _Digital strategy ma...
- 11/17/17--07:00: _3 ways to use socia...
- 11/17/17--08:00: _Is video the future...
- 11/17/17--08:36: _How Voice Apps will...
- 11/17/17--09:09: _Content Crush Nov. ...
- 11/16/17--01:00: 28 Website Personalization and Recommendations Software Tools
- 11/16/17--03:00: Discovering your conversion hot buttons with dynamic personalization
- 11/16/17--07:00: 8 awesome social media updates from this week
- 11/16/17--08:00: Mobile retail search trends for B2B and B2C
- 11/17/17--01:00: Bigger isn’t always better when searching for your influencers
- 11/17/17--07:00: 3 ways to use social for experimental marketing sucess
- 11/17/17--08:00: Is video the future of content marketing?
- 11/17/17--08:36: How Voice Apps will Change E-Commerce Forever
Product, offer and content recommendation services to help retailers and other businesses nurture prospects and increase conversion The website personalization tools we recommend in this article enable you to segment visitors and then deliver personalized messages of the ‘next best product’ or ‘next best content’ within containers on your website as with the classic Amazon personalized […]
The post 28 Website Personalization and Recommendations Software Tools appeared first on Yaizer.
5 easy steps to improve your ecommerce conversion rate using personalization tools, segmentation, interaction data (AOV and RPV) and campaign split testing As a marketer you’re always seeking the holy grail that will grow your revenues, that insight that tells you exactly which design updates are increasing your ecommerce website’s key conversion metrics like conversion […]
The post Discovering your conversion hot buttons with dynamic personalization appeared first on Yaizer.
Social Media Essentials: Catch up with the latest updates in social media Welcome to our weekly summary of what’s happened in social media this week. This week we look at Twitter revoking verified accounts, we update you on the top Instagram stats for 2018 and LinkedIn rolls out its Career Advice mentoring program. Facebook rolls out […]
Chart of the Day: Retail searches will surpass 60% mobile this year A recent report by Marler Haley shows sale and Black Friday statistics for search trends in the UK, detailing the rise in mobile searches and the implications for retailers – both B2C and B2B. For peak UK retail related searches in November and December […]
Influencers are revving up marketing campaigns’ engines in new and connective ways Just look at Glossier, the skin care and makeup line that built its entire brand by engaging with everyday influencers on social media — no traditional marketing necessary. But let’s dig deeper. While influencers can play a part in successful marketing campaigns, it is not only […]
The post Bigger isn’t always better when searching for your influencers appeared first on Yaizer.
How to hire an amazing editor and save your brand from embarrassing gaffes and find your content groove In today’s fast-moving world of internet publishing, speed often wins over accuracy. While it may seem we’re all getting more lenient with typos, misspellings, and obvious grammatical mistakes, the truth is that our mistakes are still noticed. […]
The post Digital strategy management – why you need an editor for your content appeared first on Yaizer.
Effective experiential campaigns produce ongoing engagement between customer and brand, and social media is a key component in fortifying long-term consumer loyalty If there’s one thing Millennials have taught us, it’s that people no longer want to view content passively. They want to engage moment to moment, creating their own content and enjoying intimate interactions with […]
The post 3 ways to use social for experimental marketing sucess appeared first on Yaizer.
Chart of the Day: The Importance of video in marketing 2018 As marketers find newer, more creative ways to attract audiences, video usage is becoming a key scope of interest for revenue growth. Video is no longer considered a niche skill or category when trying to expand the types of content that your company can […]
Marketers say that in order to anticipate what the customer wants, you have to know what they’re thinking. With voice apps becoming more and more commonplace — now the customer can actually tell you. Perhaps the biggest evidence that shows a marked shift in how customers search is found within the biggest movers and shakers […]
Planning on attending any upcoming marketing conferences? Consult our ultimate list before you decide what to hit and what to skip.
The post Content Crush Nov. 17: SEO Strategies and the Revenge of the Creatives appeared first on Yaizer.